Seattle Multidisciplinary Lung Cancer Conference
This accredited continuing education activity “Seattle Multidisciplinary Lung Cancer Conference”, will feature leading experts in lung cancer who will provide a comprehensive overview recent advances and controversies in management of lung cancer. The goal of this activity is to improve the knowledge, competence and performance of learners to apply practice-changing clinical data and expert recommendations to optimize clinical outcomes for their patients with lung cancer. Expert faculty will place key abstract findings from 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting (ASCO2021) and the IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC2021) into clinical context and discuss how the results may change the current standard of care.
- Innovative and integrated learning environment.
- Audience response system
- Core competencies covered include patient care/patient-centered care, medical knowledge, system-based practice, and practice-based learning and improvement.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and interact with faculties; enduring materials allow learners opportunities to learn at their convenience.
- Program topics can immediately be applied to clinical practice.
This activity is directed towards clinical care team who treat patients with lung cancer:
- Oncology fellows
- Oncology nurses
- Oncology nurse practitioners
- physician assistants,
- Oncology pharmacists
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Review potentially practice changing abstracts presented at 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting (ASCO2021) and the IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC2021)
- Discuss the study design and primary endpoints of recently reported and ongoing trials that have influenced the changes in standards of care in lung cancer
- Compare and contrast the safety and efficacy profiles of novel therapeutic strategies that impact management of patients with lung cancer
- Integrate emerging evidence into treatment paradigms for treatment of lung cancer.
All times are listed in pacific time zone.
7:15 AM to 8:00 AM PST: Registration/Networking
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST: Diagnosis/Next generation sequencing
08:00 AM – 08:30 AM PST: Precision oncology – best practices in tissue/blood testing
08:35 AM – 09:05 AM PST: Detection & Clinical Application of Minimal Residual Disease in Lung Cancer
09:35 AM – 09:40 AM PST: Pathologic assessment of NSCLC after neoadjuvant therapy
09:40 AM – 10:00 AM PST: Case-based Discussion
10:00 AM to 10:30 AM PST: BREAK & EXHIBITS
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST: Resectable non-small cell lung cancer
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM PST: Sublobar resection in NSCLC
11:05 AM – 11:40 AM PST: Beyond chemotherapy – adjuvant targeted therapy in NSCLC
11:40 AM – 12:00 PM PST: Checkpoint inhibitors in neoadjuvant/adjuvant role in NSCLC
12:00 PM – 13:00 PM PST: POSTER SESSION/LUNCH/EXHIBITS
13:00 PM – 15:00 PM PST: Unresectable/metastatic non-small cell lung carcinoma
13:00 PM – 13:30 PM PST: Novel therapies for KRAS
13:35 PM – 14:10 PM PST: Antibody-drug conjugates in NSCLC
14:10 PM – 14:40 PM PST: Emerging biomarker targets for checkpoint inhibitor therapy
14:40 PM – 15:00 PM PST: Cases, Panel Discussion
15:00 PM – 15:30 PM PST: BREAK & EXHIBITS
15:30 PM – 17:00 PM PST: Small cell lung carcinoma/mesothelioma
15:30 PM – 16:00 PM PST: Surgery vs radiation in early-stage small cell lung cancer
16:00 PM – 16:30 PM PST: Immunotherapy and targeted therapy in small cell lung cancer
16:30 PM – 17:00 PM PST: Mesothelioma – identifying and treating the surgical patient
17:00 PM PST: Adjourn
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at a discounted rate of $159/night for use by the participants of this conference.
You must mention Binaytara Foundation/Lung Cancer Symposium while booking to receive the discounted group rate. Follow the link below or call 1-888-233-9527 to book your room.
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. If a guest does not cancel a reservation by 6pm the day of arrival, then Hotel may charge the credit card one night’s room fee plus any applicable taxes.
FACULTY INFORMATION COMING SOON
This activity will offer continuing education credits for physicians and nurses. Detailed accreditation statement will be posted once the activity review is complete.
ABSM Maintenance of Certificate Recognition Statement: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 0.00 Participation
Physicians (MD/DO) - $100
Non-Physician (RN/NP/PA/PharmD) - $50
Residents/Fellows - Free registration - see instructions below*
*If you are a resident or fellow in the United States, please create a user account on this portal using your work email, and send us an email from the email address used to create the account with the name of the conference(s) that you are interested in attending, and we will register you for free.
*If you are a resident or fellow from outside the United States, please create a user account on this portal using your work email if available, and send us an email from the email address used to create the account with the following information, and we will register you for free.
- Name of the conference(s) that you are interested in attending
- A picture ID or another document showing proof of your status as Resident/Fellow/Physician in training
- Name and email address of program director to verify your trainee status
Industry representative - $550
Displaying industry representative (not covered by the display fee) - $450 (register online via the exhibit form).
If you are employed by the industry, you must register as "Industry representative" even if you are a licensed healthcare provider not involved in the sales of product. The industry price is applicable to everyone who are employed by an ACCME defined ineligible company.
An ineligible company is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing healthcare goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients with the exception of hospitals and facilities that provide direct care to patients.
You may cancel your enrollment at any time. cancellation fees apply as below:
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded if registration is cancelled by August 15, 2021.
- No refunds will be issued if registration is cancelled after that date.
No credits will be offered if you do not complete all required steps of this activity which include registration, participation in the live activity, and completion of pre & post tests as well as course evaluations.