Ravi Shrestha, Dr Ravi Bickram Shrestha PhD DIC ACGI FFBA
- Dr Shrestha has 25+ years’ experience, proven breadth and depth of domain expertise, in medical imaging and international healthcare informatics - market, technology, trends.
- Proven track record and leadership ability as co-founder, Executive Leader, General Manager and Vice President.
- Healthcare executive with successful track record in securing, contracting and leading delivery of large, complex medical programmes (inc. winning US$55m diagnostic imaging contract).
- PhD in Medical imaging informatics and business management from Imperial College London as a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Scholar for global consortium developing DICOM and HL7 standards in medical Information Systems.
- Author of multiple peer-reviewed papers and holder of patents related to imaging, medical standards and medical devices.
- Confident delivering internationally, at Executive/Board and senior management levels.
- Corporate development inc. M&A, IPO, alliance management and international relationships
- Passion for making a difference with innovative healthcare solutions in everyday clinical workflow, especially in growing markets.
- General Manager & Senior Director, Global Healthcare IT - Canon Medical Systems Corporation, (Feb 2018 – to present)
- General Manager, Asia Pacific, Canon/Toshiba Medical Systems, Healthcare Imaging Informatics. (Mar 2013-Feb 2018)
- Infinitt Healthcare, Korea – Executive Vice President (2012-2013).
- Medicsight PLC, United Kingdom (2006-2011)- Vice President – Strategy and Business Development
- Fujitsu Services, United Kingdom – Program Manager & Design Lead, Clinical Systems Delivery
- ComMedica Limited, United Kingdom - Co Founder, NHS Program Executive and Company Secretary (1999 – 2006)
- Post Doctoral Clinical Research Fellow, Biological & Medical Systems, Imperial College, London (1998-1999)
Attribution:SelfType of financial relationship:EmploymentIneligible company:Canon MedicalDate added:01/24/2022