2022 Summit on Cancer Health Disparities
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify drivers of cancer health disparities and review their impact on patients along the cancer continuum.
- State the financial and physical barriers, review strategies to navigate these factors to optimize management of patients with cancer.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies to minimize the impact of specific drivers of inequity in the management of patients with cancer.
- Describe challenges and develop novel approaches to improve participation of underrepresented communities in clinical trials.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 10, 2022 11:59 PM Pacific Time
We will accept abstracts in the following categories.
Please select a category that fits the submission best when submitting the abstract.
- Tumor biology
- Precision oncology
- Health policy
- Quality improvement
- Database analysis
- Encore abstracts: The abstract committee will accept encore clinical trials abstracts for this conference. Submissions with additional data that supplement the previous presentation will be preferred. Authors should provide information regarding the original presentation, including the name of the meeting where the abstract was originally presented.
Program agenda coming soon.
FACULTY INFORMATION COMING SOON
Accreditation information coming soon.
- 0.00 Participation