2022 Highlights of ASH
The 2022 Highlights of ASH is a CME-accredited in-person conference featuring leading experts in the field. This conference allows professionals an opportunity to discuss current research and advances in the field of blood disorders and hematologic malignancies with colleagues and key opinion leaders. Expert faculty will place key abstract findings from the 64th ASH Annual Meeting into clinical context and discuss how the results may change the current standard of care. The goals of this conference are to review and critically assess practice-changing results of practice-changing clinical data and expert recommendations to optimize clinical outcomes for the patients.
1. Audience response system
2. Didactics and case-based discussions
3. Core competencies covered include patient care/patient-centered care, medical knowledge, system-based practice, and practice-based learning and improvement.
4. Opportunities to network with colleagues and faculty members.
5. Program topics can immediately be applied to clinical practice.
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Review data presented at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting (2021) and discuss their application in clinical settings
- Discuss the study design and primary endpoints of recently reported and ongoing trials that have influenced the changes in the standards of care for patients with blood disorders and hematologic malignancies
- Identify side effects, indications, and contra-indications of various therapies used to diagnose and treat blood disorders and hematologic malignancies, and explain how to effectively manage those side-effects
- Integrate emerging evidence into treatment paradigms for treatment of patients with blood disorders and hematologic malignancies
06:30 AM - 07:45 AM PST: Registration/Networking
07:45 AM - 08:00 AM PST: Opening remarks
08:00 AM - 08:30 AM PST: Myelodysplastic Syndromes
08:30 AM - 09:00 AM PST: Myeloproliferative neoplasms including Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
09:00 AM - 09:30 AM PST: Acquired Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM PST: Break & exhibits
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST: ITP/TTP, aHUS
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM PST: Clotting disorders
11:00 AM - 11:30 PM PST: Bleeding disorders
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM PST: Case-based discussion
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM PST: Lunch & exhibits
01:00 PM - 01:30 PM PST: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
01:30 PM - 02:00 PM PST: Lymphoma
02:00 PM - 02:30 PM PST: Case-based discussion
02:30 PM - 03:00 PM PST: Break & exhibits
03:00 PM - 03:30 PM PST: Acute Leukemia
03:30 PM - 04:00 PM PST: Myeloma
04:00 PM - 04:30 PM PST: Case-based discussion
04:30 PM - 04:35 PM PST: Adjourn
FACULTY INFORMATION COMING SOON
Accreditation information coming soon...
- 0.00 Participation
Physicians (MD/DO) - $200
Non-Physician (RN/NP/PA/PharmD) - $75
Residents/Fellows - Free registration - see instructions below*
*If you are a resident or fellow in the United States, please create a user account on this portal using your work email, and send us an email from the email address used to create the account with the name of the conference(s) that you are interested in attending, and we will register you for free.
*If you are a resident or fellow from outside the United States, please create a user account on this portal using your work email if available, and send us an email from the email address used to create the account with the following information, and we will register you for free.
- Name of the conference(s) that you are interested in attending
- A picture ID or another document showing proof of your status as Resident/Fellow/Physician in training
- Name and email address of program director to verify your trainee status
Non-displaying industry representative - $550
Displaying industry representative (not covered by the display fee) - $450 (Displaying reps must register using this link - https://education.binayfoundation.org/industry_registraiton_nocme)
If you are employed by the industry, you must register as "Industry representative" even if you are a licensed healthcare provider not involved in the sales of product. The industry price is applicable to everyone who are employed by an ACCME defined ineligible company.