2022 Seattle Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Conference
This oncology conference titled, “2022 Seattle Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Conference," is an accredited continuing education activity that features lectures and discussions presented by leading experts in thoracic cancers who will provide a comprehensive overview of recent advances and controversies in the management of thoracic cancers.
The goal of this continuing education activity is to improve the knowledge, competence and performance of learners so that they can apply practice-changing clinical data and expert recommendations to optimize clinical outcomes for their patients with thoracic cancers.
- Oncology fellows
- Oncology nurses
- Oncology nurse practitioners
- Oncology physician assistants
- Oncology pharmacists
- Discuss the study design and primary endpoints of recently reported and ongoing trials that have influenced the changes in standards of care in thoracic cancers
- Compare and contrast the safety and efficacy profiles of novel therapeutic strategies that impact management of patients with thoracic cancers
- Integrate emerging evidence into treatment paradigms for treatment of thoracic cancers.
07:00 AM to 08:00 AM PST: Registration/Exhibition
08:00 AM to 08:05 AM PST: Welcome and opening remarks
08:05 AM to 09:50 AM PST: Early stage non-small cell lung cancer
08:05 AM – 08:25 AM PST: Successes and challenges of lung cancer screening in 2022
08:25 AM – 08:45 AM PST: Management of early stage lung cancer – new surgical approaches
08:45 AM – 09:05 AM PST: Emerging data for radiation in early stage NSCLC
09:05 AM – 09:25 AM PST: Systemic therapy in resectable NSCLC
09:25 AM – 09:50 AM PST: Case-based discussion
09:50 AM to 10:20 AM PST: Break/Exhibits
10:20 AM to 12:05 PM PST: Molecular testing/targeted therapy in lung cancer
10:20 AM – 10:40 AM PST: Current standards and open questions in unresectable NSCLC
10:40 AM – 11:00 AM PST: Biomarker testing and current standards & barriers
11:00 AM – 11:20 PM PST: Expanding role of liquid biopsies – initial workup, serial assessment?
11:20 AM – 11:40 AM PST: New targets and targeted therapies
11:40 AM – 12:05 AM PST: Case-based discussion
12:05 PM – 13:00 PM PST: Lunch/Exhibits
13:00 PM – 14:15 PM PST: Immunotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer
13:00 PM – 13:20 PM PST: Evolving practices in immunotherapy for advanced NSCLC
13:20 PM – 13:40 PM PST: Vaccines and emerging immunotherapy approaches for NSCLC
13:40 PM – 14:00 PM PST: Oligometastatic disease and local consolidation therapy in NSCLC
14:00 PM – 14:15 PM PST: Case-based Discussion
14:15 PM – 16:00 PM PST: Small cell lung carcinoma/mesothelioma
14:15 PM – 14:35 PM PST: Developments and current questions in limited stage SCLC
14:35 PM – 14:55 PM PST: Developments in systemic management of extensive stage SCLC
14:55 PM – 15:15 PM PST: Controversies in local therapy in extensive stage SCLC
15:15 PM – 15:35 PM PST: Advances and path forward in management of mesothelioma
15:35 PM – 16:00 PM PST: Case-based discussion
16:00 PM PST: Adjourn
Faculty information coming soon.
Accreditation information to come.
Physicians (non-industry) - $200
Non-physician HPC (non-industry) - $125
Industry representatives - $650
NOTICE TO HCPS EMPLOYED BY THE INDUSTRY:
If you are employed by industry, including pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, you must pay the INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE to participate in any meeting organized by the Binaytara Foundation. If you misrepresented yourself as a healthcare provider not employed by the industry and failed to pay the Industry registration fee, the following fees apply:
- If your company has purchased a display table at the event, you will be billed the full INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE plus a fine equivalent to the full industry registration fee for that event = 2 X the industry registration fee.
- If your company has NOT purchased a display table at the event AND you attended the meeting without paying a full industry registration fee, you will be billed a full GENERAL DISPLAY FEE for that event.
Any outstanding display fee, registration fee, and fines must be paid before the industry employee or the company will be able to attend/display at our conferences again.
You may cancel your enrollment at any time. Cancellation fees apply as below:
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded if registration is cancelled six weeks before the conference.
- No refunds will be issued if registration is cancelled after that date.
No credits will be offered if you do not complete all required steps of this activity which include registration, participation in the live activity, and completion of pre & post tests as well as course evaluations.