General Terms & Conditions:
By creating this account to use the Binaytara Foundation’s education portal, you consent to the Binaytara Foundation’s use of your personal data for course registration, communication regarding the educational activities administered by the Binaytara Foundation, and general Binaytara Foundation communication. You also consent that the Binaytara Foundation may share your name and affiliation with relevant industry supporters of the educational activities for which you are registered. You can opt out of general communication and share your name and affiliation with the industry at any time; however, you can not opt out of course and portal communication if you are registered for a course.
If you are participating in a live activity, you also acknowledge and agree that you may be photographed or videographed before, during, or after the meeting. You agree that the pictures and videos of you may be used in Binaytara Foundation's promotional activities for conferences. If you do not wish to be photographed or videographed, please email email@example.com requesting not to be photographed.
Registration Cancelation and Registration Fee Refund Policy:
You may cancel your enrollment at any time. However, beginning with conferences held in September 2023, the following cancelation policy applies:
- 75% of the registration fee paid will be refunded if the registration is canceled sixty days before the conference.
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded if registration is canceled between fifty-nine and forty-five days before the conference.
- No refunds will be issued if registration is canceled within forty-four days of the conference.
No credits will be offered if you do not complete all required steps of this activity, including registration and participation in the live meeting.
Terms & Conditions of Attendance by Individuals Employed by ACCME Designated Ineligible Entities (the industry):
All marketing and product promotion activities must occur in the designated exhibit hall or product theater space separate from the area where this accredited continuing education takes place.
Employees of companies that are not supporting the meeting with an exhibit or a sponsorship may not interact with healthcare providers at the conference. This includes ALL forms of interactions, including any pleasantries, hi/hello, etc. Medical Science Liasion, Thought Leader liaison, and other non-sales team members of a non-supporting company shall limit their participation in the live meetings to quiet attendance. Those individuals may not interact with healthcare providers participating in the meeting even if they know the healthcare provider.
The exhibit and product promotion space is reserved only for companies that have purchased marketing and product promotion slots at the conference. The individual registration fee doesn't include marketing or product theater privileges. Please refer to the sponsorship handbook for the types of marketing activities included in your display/sponsorship fees.
If your company has NOT purchased a marketing opportunity such as an exhibit table, product theater slot, or another type of marketing opportunity, you may not interact with healthcare providers, participate in any marketing activity, or attempt to educate healthcare providers about your product or service. Industry attendees of companies without marketing opportunities must refrain from interacting with healthcare providers at this meeting in any form, including introducing themselves as an employee of the company, discussing the care of patients, handing out flyers and brochures, inviting participants to the company's other programs, etc.
Violation of this policy will result in a fine equivalent to a general exhibit fee and a ban from future participation.
Companies and their representatives must obtain written approval from the Binaytara Foundation before planning an educational session/marketing/advisory meeting targeting the attendees and faculty of the conference.
NOTICE TO HCPS EMPLOYED BY THE INDUSTRY:
If you are employed by industry, including pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, you must pay the INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE to participate in any meeting organized by the Binaytara Foundation. If you misrepresented yourself as a healthcare provider not employed by the industry and failed to pay the Industry registration fee, the following fees apply:
- If your company has purchased a display table at the event, you will be billed the full INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE plus a fine equivalent to the full industry registration fee for that event = 2 X the industry registration fee.
- If your company has NOT purchased a display table at the event AND you attended the meeting without paying a full industry registration fee, you will be billed a full GENERAL DISPLAY FEE for that event.
- If your company has NOT purchased a display table at the event AND you attended the meeting paying a full industry registration fee, BUT YOU INTERACTED WITH AN HCP AT THE CONFERENCE OR PARTICIPATED IN MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES, you will be billed a full GENERAL DISPLAY FEE for that event.
Any outstanding display fee, registration fee, and fines must be paid before the industry employee or the company will be able to attend/display at our conferences again.