Highlights from SABCS 2021
Management of breast cancer is rapidly evolving. A number of potentially practice-changing abstracts are expected to be presented during the 2021 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS 2021) in December, 2021. At the Highlights from SABCS 2021 conference, expert faculty will place abstract findings from the SABCS 2021 annual meeting into clinical context and discuss how the results may change the current standard of care.
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
Learning objectives: Upon successful completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of novel molecular abnormalities, prognostic markers and risk factors in breast cancer pathogenesis, risk of recurrences and their implications on breast cancer prevention and management.
- Review data presented at the 2021 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium and discuss their application in clinical settings
- Discuss the study design and primary endpoints of recently reported and ongoing clinical trials evaluating novel strategies for the management of breast cancer
- Compare and contrast the safety and efficacy profiles of novel therapeutic strategies that impact breast cancer management
- Integrate emerging evidence into treatment paradigms for treatment of patients with breast cancer
Conference Chair: To be announced.
All times listed below are in Pacific Standard Time.
|8:00AM - 8:30AM||Advances and controversies in DCIS and locoregional invasive disease|
|8:30AM - 9:00AM||Prevention, survivorship and healthcare delivery|
|9:00AM - 9:30AM||Genetic and other biomarkers for prognosis and prediction of systemic therapy|
|9:30AM - 10:00AM||BREAK|
|10:00AM - 10:30AM||Novel targets and therapeutics for early and advanced ER+ disease|
|10:30AM - 11:00AM||Advances in approaches to triple negative breast cancer|
|11:00AM - 12:00PM||Case-based discussion|
|12:00PM - 1:00PM||LUNCH|
|1:00PM - 1:30PM||Updates in radiation oncology|
|1:30PM - 2:00PM||Updates in breast surgery|
|2:00PM - 2:30PM||HER2+ updates and leads for the future - (Neo)/Adjuvant and advanced settings|
|2:30PM - 3:30PM||Case-based discussion|
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Binaytara Foundation is accredited by the Washington State Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Binaytara Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This activity meets the criteria for up to 6.00 hours of Category I CME credit to satisfy the relicensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
- 0.00 Attendance
- 6.00 Nursing Contact HoursProvider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP17035, for 6.00 Contact Hours.
- 0.00 Participation
Physicians (non-industry) - $200
Non-physician HPC (non-industry) - $125
Industry representatives - $650
You may cancel your enrollment at any time. Cancellation fees apply as below:
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded if registration is cancelled six weeks before the conference.
- No refunds will be issued if registration is cancelled after that date.
No credits will be offered if you do not complete all required steps of this activity which include registration, participation in the live activity, and completion of pre & post tests as well as course evaluations.