6th International Cancer Congress
The 2024 International Cancer Congress (ICC2024) is the 6th annual oncology conference organized by the Binaytara Foundation in Janakpurdham, Nepal. ICC2024 meeting will provide an opportunity to hear from the leading national and international experts on gastrointestinal malignancies and breast cancer.
This 1-day in-person educational program will cover data supporting guidelines, recommendations and recent advances regarding therapeutic options for patients with cancer. On completing the program, learners will gain a deeper understanding of the pathogenesis, diagnostic evaluation and therapeutic modalities available for a breadth of malignancies, and the ability to integrate guideline-based treatments, new therapeutic modalities and diagnostic approaches into clinical practice.
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Primary care providers
- MD, MS Residents
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Choose new therapeutic options for the treatment of several common malignancies, understanding appropriate indications and contraindications to these therapeutic approaches.
- Discuss emerging data and evolving recommendations regarding the individualization of chemotherapy, surgery and radiation therapy for patients with common malignancies
- Integrate evolving diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic approaches to the management of patients with cancer.
- Apply practical expertise gained from the clinical situations with an emphasis on data-based approaches to patients with cancer in resource-limited settings.
- Compare and contrast the safety and efficacy profiles of therapeutic strategies that impact management of patients with cancer
MARCH 16, 2023
08:00 AM - 08:15 AM Welcome
08:15 AM - 08:45 AM Systemic Therapy in Breast Cancer: My Approach
08:45 AM - 09:15 AM Surgical Management of Breast Cancer: General Principles
09:15 AM - 09:45 AM Advances in Management of Head and Neck Cancer
09:45 AM - 10:00 AM BREAK
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Lung Cancer - Personalized Therapies
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM Abstracts
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM LUNCH
01:30 pm - 02:15 PM Hematopathology in Nepal: Recent Advances
02:15 PM - 03:00 PM Updates in Lymphoma
03:00 PM - 03:15 PM BREAK
03:15 PM - 04:00 PM MPNs: Recent Advances
04:00 PM - 04:45 PM Management of Multiple Myeloma
04:45 PM - 05:00 PM Adjourn
FACULTY INFORMATION COMING SOON
ATTENDEES LIVING IN NEPAL
If you currently live in Nepal and would like to attend the 5th ICC, please deposit your registration fee at Citizen Bank, Janakpur, A/C no 0310100000391201 (Account name: Binaytara Cancer Trust), then come back to this website to upload your receipt and complete registration.
Registration fees for attendees from Nepal:
- Consultants: NPR 3000
- Other Healthcare Providers: NPR 2000
Note: The total number of registration for paramedics will be limited to 40; all paramedics must pre-register to attend – on site registration will not be available.
If you currently live outside Nepal and want to attend the 5th ICC, please register through the Binaytara Foundation Education Academy here.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR ATTENDEES CURRENTLY LIVING OUTSIDE NEPAL:
- Physicians – $200.
- Other healthcare providers and researchers – $100
The Binaytara Foundation Education Academy accepts US Dollars only.
Registration fee is non-refundable