2022 Cellular Therapy Conference – Translating recent evidence on cellular therapy to real world management of malignancies
The “2022 Cellular Therapy Conference” is a CME-accredited oncology conference being held in-person in Salt Lake City Utah. This conference features lectures and discussions with leading experts in cellular therapies. The goal of this oncology conference is to improve the knowledge, competence, and performance of learners to apply practice-changing clinical data and expert recommendations to optimize clinical outcomes for patients receiving cellular therapies for hematologic and non-hematologic disorders. The conference agenda includes an in-depth discussion and analysis of the latest scientific findings and practice-changing advances in chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) based therapies. Expert faculty will aim to place the role of different therapeutic agents in clinical context and discuss how to utilize these therapeutic options to effectively contribute to patient care.
- Oncology fellows
- Oncology nurses
- Oncology nurse practitioners
- Oncology physician assistants
- Oncology pharmacists
- Others who treat patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
Upon successful completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Review indications and outcomes of approved cellular therapies in hematologic malignancies
- Identify emerging CAR-based therapies in hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
- Identify and manage complications after cellular therapy
- Incorporate into practice knowledge about financial toxicity and quality of life after CAR T-cell therapies
- State the financial, physical and other barriers, review strategies to navigate these factors to optimize management of patients with cellular therapies
Day 1 - September 09, 2022
04:00 PM to 04:50 PM: Registration
04:50 PM – 05:00 PM: Opening remarks
05:00 PM – 06:15 PM: Session 1 – General Concepts
05:00 PM – 05:15 PM: History of CAR-T therapy
05:15 PM – 05:30 PM: CAR-T overview
05:30 PM – 05:45 PM: Barriers to CAR-T access
05:45 PM – 06:00 PM: Academia – Community partnership
06:00 PM – 06:15 PM: Q & A Session
Day 2 - September 10, 2022
07:00 AM – 08:00 AM: Registration
08:00 AM – 08:15 AM: Opening remarks
08:15 AM – 09:15 AM: Session 2 – CLL/NHL
08:15 AM – 08:30 AM: CAR- T in CLL
08:30 AM – 08:45 AM: CAR-T in B-NHL
08:45 AM – 09:00 AM: CAR-T in indolent lymphomas
09:00 AM – 09:15 AM: Q & A Session
09:15 AM – 10:15 AM: Session 3 - ALL
09:15 AM – 09:35 AM: CAR-T in pediatric B-ALL
09:35 AM – 09:55 AM: CAR-T in adult B-ALL
09:55 AM – 10:15 AM: Q & A Session
10:15 AM – 11:00 AM: Break
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Session 4 – Special topics
11:00 AM – 11:15 AM: CAR-T in high-risk populations
11:15 AM – 11:30 AM: The role of radiation in CAR-T
11:30 AM – 11:45 AM: COVID-19 and CAR-T
11:45 AM – 12:00 PM: Q & A Session
12:00 PM – 01:00 PM: Lunch
01:00 PM – 02:00 PM: Session 5 – Multiple myeloma
01:00 PM – 01:20 PM: CAR-T in multiple myeloma
01:20 PM – 01:40 PM: Emerging cellular therapies in multiple myeloma
01:40 PM – 02:00 PM: Q & A Session
02:00 PM – 03:00 PM: Session 6 – Solid tumors
02:00 PM – 02:20 PM: CAR-T in PCNSL and SCNSL
02:20 PM – 02:40 PM: CAR-T in solid tumors
02:40 PM – 03:00 PM: Q & A Session
03:00 PM – 04:00 PM: Session 7 – Supportive care
03:00 PM – 03:20 AM: CAR-T Toxicity management
03:20 AM – 03:40 AM: Infectious complications in CAR-T
03:40 PM – 04:00 PM: Q & A Session
04:00 PM: Closing remarks/Adjourn
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for the attendees of this conference at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center at the discounted rate of $169 per night. All reservations must be made by Monday, August 8, 2022 to receive the discounted rate. Please follow the link below to reserve your room: https://book.passkey.com/e/50341396
Overnight self-parking is complimentary to hotel guests.
FACULTY INFORMATION COMING SOON
- 6.75 ABIM MOC IISuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 6.75 Medical Knowledge points in the American Board of Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Early-bird registration ends August 7th, 2022.
NOTICE TO HCPS EMPLOYED BY THE INDUSTRY:
If you are employed by industry, including pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, you must pay the INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE to participate in any meeting organized by the Binaytara Foundation. If you misrepresented yourself as a healthcare provider not employed by the industry and failed to pay the Industry registration fee, the following fees apply:
- If your company has purchased a display table at the event, you will be billed the full INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE plus a fine equivalent to the full industry registration fee for that event = 2 X the industry registration fee.
- If your company has NOT purchased a display table at the event AND you attended the meeting without paying a full industry registration fee, you will be billed a full GENERAL DISPLAY FEE for that event.
Any outstanding display fee, registration fee, and fines must be paid before the industry employee or the company will be able to attend/display at our conferences again.
You may cancel your enrollment at any time. Cancellation fees apply as below:
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded if registration is cancelled six weeks before the conference.
- No refunds will be issued if registration is cancelled after that date.
No credits will be offered if you do not complete all required steps of this activity which include registration, participation in the live activity, and completion of pre & post tests as well as course evaluations.