2023 San Diego Hematology Oncology Conference
This CME-accredited oncology conference, 2023 San Diego Hematology Oncology Conference, is designed to improve the care of cancer patients by educating clinicians involved in cancer care.
Expert faculty will provide a comprehensive overview of practice-changing abstracts presented at the 2023 ASCO® Annual Meeting (ASCO2023) in June 2023. The program includes in-depth discussion and analysis of the latest scientific findings and practice-changing advances in the field. Expert faculty will place abstract findings from ASCO2023 into clinical contexts and discuss how the results may change the current standard of care.
- Medical oncologists
- Hematologist oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Surgical oncologists
- Oncology residents/fellows
- Oncology NPs/PAs
- Oncology pharmacists
- Oncology nurses
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
- Discuss new and updated treatment options for patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
- Identify side effects, indications, and contra-indications of therapies used to diagnose and treat cancers
- Explain how to effectively manage side-effects associated with cancer treatment
- Review abstracts presented at ASCO® 2023 and discuss their application in clinical settings
All times below are listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST).
07:00 – 08:00 AM: REGISTRATION
08:00 AM – 09:30 AM: HEMATOLOGIC MALIGNANCIES SESSION
08:00 - 08:30 AM: MDS/leukemias
08:30 - 09:00 AM: Multiple myeloma
09:00 - 09:30 AM: Lymphoma & CLL
09:30 – 10:00 AM: BREAK
10:00 – 11:00 PM: THORACIC ONCOLOGY SESSION
10:00 - 10:30 AM: Early-stage lung cancer
10:30 - 11:00 AM: Metastatic lung cancer
11:00 - 12:00 PM: Case-based presentation
12:00 – 13:00 PM: LUNCH
13:00 – 15:00 PM: GENERAL ONCOLOGY SESSION
13:00 - 13:30 PM: Sarcoma updates
13:30 - 14:00 PM: Brain tumor updates
14:00 - 14:30 PM: Head neck cancer
14:30 - 15:00 PM: Gynecologic cancer
15:00 – 15:30 BREAK
15:30 – 17:00 PM: GENITOURINARY CANCER SESSION
15:30 - 16:00 PM: Prostate cancer
16:00 - 16:30 PM: Bladder cancer
16:30 - 17:00 PM: Kidney cancer
07:00 – 08:00 AM: REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
08:00 – 09:00 AM: SKIN CANCER
08:00 - 08:30 AM: Melanoma update
08:30 - 09:00 AM: Case-based presentation
09:00 TO 10:30 AM: GI CANCER SESSION
09:00 - 09:30 AM: Colorectal cancer
09:30 - 10:00 AM: Hepatobiliary and pancreatic malignancies
10:00 - 10:30 AM: Upper GI cancer
10:30 TO 10:45 AM: BREAK
10:45 TO 12:15 PM: BREAST CANCER SESSION
10:45 - 11:15 AM: Early-stage breast cancer
11:15 - 11:45 AM: Metastatic breast cancer 1 (hormone receptor positive)
11:45 - 12:15 PM: Metastatic breast cancer 2 (HER2 +ve and triple negative breast cancer)
Hotel room reservation
A limited number of guestrooms are reserved at the Hyatt Regency Mission bay for the participants of this meeting at a discounted rate of $389 per night. The room rate doesn't include the discounted resort fee of $20/night and any applicable taxes.
CUTOFF - Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Please use the link below to reserve your room for the discounted rate. The rate is good through Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
Please cancel your room reservation 72 hours before arrival date to avoid being charged for one night.
The hotel is offering a discounted event parking of $10/day for self-parking and $15/day for Valet parking. The overnight parking is discounted to $35/night.
FACULTY INFORMATION COMING SOON
Accreditation info coming soon
If you are interested in exhibiting at this meeting, please visit our exhibit page here - https://education.binayfoundation.org/exhibit-information
NOTICE TO HCPS EMPLOYED BY THE INDUSTRY:
If you are employed by industry, including pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, you must pay the INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE to participate in any meeting organized by the Binaytara Foundation. If you misrepresented yourself as a healthcare provider not employed by the industry and failed to pay the Industry registration fee, the following fees apply:
- If your company has purchased a display table at the event, you will be billed the full INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FEE plus a fine equivalent to the full industry registration fee for that event = 2 X the industry registration fee.
- If your company has NOT purchased a display table at the event AND you attended the meeting without paying a full industry registration fee, you will be billed a full GENERAL DISPLAY FEE for that event.
Any outstanding display fee, registration fee, and fines must be paid before the industry employee or the company will be able to attend/display at our conferences again.
You may cancel your enrollment at any time. Cancellation fees apply as below:
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be refunded if registration is cancelled six weeks before the conference.
- No refunds will be issued if registration is cancelled after that date.
No credits will be offered if you do not complete all required steps of this activity which include registration, participation in the live activity, and completion of pre & post tests as well as course evaluations.